Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cold Front

Well we made it to WEDNESDAY! Which is reason enough for me to celebrate...

Can we please talk about how COLD it is here in Atlanta? I was talking to one of my vendors in PA and she said they were just a few degrees colder than us!! Although, she got snow earlier this week...if I'm gonna have cold, I might as well have SNOW?! Amiright? :)

So my window in my bedroom doesn't close all the way. My landlord's reaction when I called to request a maintenance appointment? "Sarah, these buildings are 88 years old. My recommendation is to ducktape around the windows where you feel a draft coming in." Um, WHAT? Man needs to understand I can't live this way!! And our power bill is going to skyrocket! So annoying. Then, this morning, my roommate closed her door...then couldn't open it. Like the knob got stock and it won't even turn now. Our place is falling apart. And my measley little tool kit isn't going to be able to fix these things. So, I'm sure you're wondering, but I most certainly did duck tape my window last night because I knew this cold air was coming....and, I thought it worked but then again I may have just convinced myself it worked so I could sleep better. I probably wouldn't have made it through the night if it weren't for the electric blanket Harleigh and I cuddled up into!

I am going to try to go to Zumba tonight at the Brookhaven gym, but traffic gets so backed up IDK if I will make it to the 7pm class.... And if there's anything I know about the Brookhaven location, you can't get any freakin' cardio equipment until like 7:30. You honestly have to stand around and wait for someone to wrap up their workout. Every. Single. Time. I usually go to Urban Active's old location if I wanna do any cardio or weights bc there tend to be less people and/or more machines open.

Does anyone have any recipes they want to share that are a) healthy and b) made in a crockpot? It is certainly time to start putting that thing to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment