Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving...or Bust!

Why is the week before a holiday such a draggggggg?

This time next week I will be:
A. Sleeping in
B. Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
C. Eating so many carbs I am already regretting it now

BRING IT ON! Today at work we're having a potlock...I've already spotted 2 HUGE crockpots full of mac and cheese, and another full of mashed potatoes. I'm going to exude so much self discipline it's probably going to annoy Heather and Michael (my work besties--why always give me a hard time about counting calories!!)

It's worth it though..Mexico in a few months! And yesterday a wonderful thing happened...my friend Jennavieve (that still works at Apex) HIT TRIP! So we will get to play together in Mexico--for FREE! Love it! I am so excited and proud of her! She went on trip before as a recruiter but this year, she made it as an account manager! Woohoo!

Tonight I'm having a date night with my friend Liz--I'm looking forward to some girl time with her! We're going to try this new restaurant in Town Brookhaven called "Shucks"...oysters! Yum!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far...finish this week strong, because next week is going to be a slow week....I'm not sure why they are even making us come into work Monday and Tuesday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment