Tuesday, November 26, 2013

On the brink...

Well, we've almost arrived. Thanksgiving is just 2 days away. Can we make it?

This week we surprisingly busy. I was assuming that these few days before Thanksgiving would be slow but boy was I wrong! Everyone seems to want to get their holiday orders in before the holiday so we've been slammed the past 2 days. I mean, I love it..because I need that commission for Christmas prezzies! :)

Speaking of which..I have barely even started! I have my sister figured out (and I won't release the details in the event she reads this...but she's gonna love it!) and I've got a few ideas for Steve...but otherwise, I'm completely empty handed. And have no idea what to get for the rest of the fam. Everyone should have Pinterest so I could stalk their boards to figure out what to get them! Haha. I actually created a board to give Steve some direction..to be honest, I had a hard time thinking of things to put on there! But I did figure some things out if you wanna peak... HERE

I am SO SO SO SO excited about this break. We are going to be all over the place seeing all of our family, but it will be worth it! Tomorrow night Steve and I are going over to my dad's house to have dinner with him and Nancy, and my stepbro and his gf are coming over, too. We're going to eat italian and I'm thinking about making a festive drink--like pumpkin pie martinis or something of the like off pinterest. We will probably just hang out, play games and catch up. THEN Thursday morning--TURKEY DAY we will go over to his parents' house to spend the day with them and his brother, sister-in-law, and niece and nephew are coming in town from Birmingham. I'm looking forward to seeing all of them since we haven't seen them since their wedding in August! Then Friday, bright and early we will be jumping in the car (with Harls--say a prayer!) to head up to Louisville, KY to see my mom's fam. I am looking forward to Steve meeting all of them--he's met poppy before, but this will be his first time meeting my aunt, uncles, and cousins.

Tonight I'm going to squeeze in one more workout before we all eat like dumpsters for the new few days...and when we get back from break, it will be time to start the pink drink! woo!

Enjoy the holiday, lovebugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment