Tuesday, November 5, 2013

She LIVES!

So I am looking forward to getting back into my groove of blogging. This new job took so much energy...I just can't even imagine blogging at the end of the day. With that being said, I've neglected to give myself much "me" time lately because other things just kept coming up and I wanted to see my friends and sometimes you just get caught up in life, ya know? But I know that I love writing and just making myself slow down.

This job is basically non-stop from 9-6pm. I will not look at my phone ONCE--which is definitely a change of pace, but I love it. Days fly by and at night I am either POOPED or I am so excited to spend time with my friends/Steve. It won't always be this way (I keep hearing that in December this place slows down a lot) but for now it's definitely been keeping me busy.

It's ALSO been keeping me out of the gym. I know, I know. No excuses. And---NO MORE. I am getting back into my morning routine because a) I always love it when I do and b) because this girl is going to Mexico in March and refuses to look....well, like I do now. Let's just leave it at that. :)

So, be prepared to hold me accountable. You'll see more blog posts -- meaning I'm giving myself me time. And you'll hear about my workout regimen and the lack of calories I'll be consuming from now on. (Hopefully this doesn't lead to hangry posts, but I can't make any promises! haha)

Missed ya much!

No comments:

Post a Comment