Friday, August 23, 2013

Boots or Bust!

So last week in Atlanta was super freaky. We had temps in the low 70s...in the middle of August. Of course there were plenty of people complaining saying they weren't ready for it, but c'mon folks--we knew it wouldn't last long. Thanks, global warming. Personally, I loved it as it reminds me of football and tailgating and just getting cozy. Most of all, I loved the idea of NEW BOOTS!

I have not made any purchases as of yet, but I am absolutely kookoo over the first boot here. I love that fact that it's a dual tone riding boot that I can wear any day with any outfit. I've never purchased boots by Enzo but love their heels.

Enzo Angiolini Ellerby Boot

I tend to be a lover of black clothes with pops of color, so I swear by a good pair of black boots. These look like they'd be perfect for show at the Earl over some hot pants. Lovin' this look and feel like they'd be super hot paired with a black moto jacket that I've been lusting over...

Frye Carson Tab Tall

I'm still toying with the idea of booties. I'm not sure how I feel about how they look on me. They are plastered all over the place and are trending this fall, but if it doesn't look good on me then it's not happening folks. So, while browsing, I saw a few that I liked. TBD if they will be purchased, but I like the look of the two below.

Calvin Klein Bethany

Frye Regina Wedge

So there ya have it folks. Although many weeks in advance, the little tease of fall we had last week got me super excited about purchasing some new kicks. Happy shoppingggggg! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment