Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Surprise Sales...my demise

So it's 7:10 am this morning and I should have already showered and downed my first cup of joe, but I haven't. I'm paralyzed in my bed scrolling the kate spade surprise sale. And oh baby, did I find some beauts.


Cobble Hill Andee in affogato $189
drool. is that not beautiful? and the price is right! I need a camel-ish colored purse..and I think this will satiate my closet's craving. #yum


Grove Court Maise in shale $159
oh and a pretty grey piece, too! I love this structured bag--it screams "i'm not here to play, i'm here to close some business". amiright?


Kate Spade Fragment Pearl Studs $29
I just adore these little gems. I think I saw them around the same price at nordie's rack. but who cares? all of this, and only $5 shipping. cha-ching!

happy shopping! via katespade.com



No comments:

Post a Comment