Monday, August 26, 2013

Too Blessed to be Stressed!


“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
— Philippians 4:4-7

When I opened up my Jesus Calling this morning, I knew exactly what God wanted me to know today. While I am anxiously awaiting a call with a job offer, He wants me to stay calm and not let my eagerness turn into stress. I know that He will provide for me, and by remembering that I can avoid getting lost in those "bad days" and have peace in Him.

But we all know how hard that is. It is human, and furthermore such a female need to have control and organization. With my next step being such a big ? it is easy to get frustrated and down in the dumps when it truly seems out of control.

Please say prayers as I'm waiting to hear about the potential job. Either way, I will keep moving forward and find where He wants me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment