Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hump Day Randoms

Currently thanking God for:
MY NEW JOB!
I will be starting my new job next week! I'll be an account coordinator with an opportunity for promotion within the first year! I'm really excited for something new, with a path for growth, and to remove the "work" layer from Steve and I's relationship. Yay for changes! I have really enjoyed the past 2 years at Apex and have made some great relationships (both professional and personal). I have met some of my best friends at Apex--including Steve! I have been able to build some skills that will help me in my next job and I'm so excited to get started next week!

"And so it was that she, having waited long and endured patiently realized and obtained what God had promised her."
HEB 6:15

Currently coveting:

Buy them for me at CWonder

Currently playing:

Katy Perry - "Roar" of course! I am so in love with her. #girlcrush

Currently looking forward to:

Steve and I's weekend at the Long Mountain Lodge! Are still ironing out the details of the trip, but I am looking forward to every single minute of it. We're going to go up there early on Saturday and start touring the wineries. We've been recommended a few: Monteluce, Frogtown and Wolf Mountain. I've been told they all have excellent views and the restaurant at Monteluce is supposed to be quite tastey. The chef has done his time in the Atlanta restaurant scene at several Buckhead Life venues. Hopefully we'll schedule ourselves just right to stop in for a bite. We're trying not to plan out every detail, because who knows what we will find when we get up there. We want to walk around downtown Dahlonega and check out the shops and everything. I am really looking forward to some special time with my boo thang! :)

Currently wishing for:
My dad to get the job he's been interviewing for! Hopefully a lucky streak for the fam this week! :)

Currently focusing on:
Getting back into my workout routine. These past 2 weeks I have totally fallen off. I think I only got 2 good workouts in...that's no way to stay healthy! So, tonight, some girls and I are going to get our Zumba on. Gotta love a full hour of cardio to blasting music!

Currently shopping for:
BABIES! My friend Meg is having a baby girl and we will find out what Victoria is having next weekend! I can't wait to buy cute stuff for these kiddos to wear. Etsy has so much of EVERYTHING and it's all so precious! Makes me wish I could sew. But, not enough for me to invest in a sewing machine and sit down to actually learn! Ain't nobody got time for that!

Finish the week strong, people!

1 comment:

  1. Stealing the Heb 6:15 passage..just FYI :)

    I am so happy for you & the new job! Everything is always in His timing and I have a feeling you will go far in this new venture!

    Oh, and I love Etsy!! We can go shopping crazy together.

    I hope you have a fun weekend with Steve! Lots to celebrate! <3

    ReplyDelete